Scattered Books can help plan, advertise & sell books at your author event!
We are a NY Times reporting vendor
This means that all sales from your event will get reported to The NY Times towards their bestseller lists and overall awareness of the book. Publishers and authors love doing events that get them book sales reported to news outlets and bestseller lists.
Scattered Books is completely mobile and ready to be your book vendor for any event – presentations, author talks, charity functions, corporate events, school-sponsored author visits, book fairs or anywhere you’d like to have books sold.
We create graphics, encourage pre-orders and offer free shipping for books we vend.
- We order and bring all books to you. Guaranteed minimums may apply.
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards from patrons at the event.
- We are a New York Times reporting store, so if you are hosting an author, you can be sure that all sales count
- We accept phone/e-mail order for books sold at your event from anyone who cannot attend and ship FREE to those buyers as a courtesy
- We are happy to contribute at least 10% of all sale proceeds to your charity/organization.
- We are available to provide books for book fairs, writers workshops and all other types of specialized events.
- Even if you are not having an author, we can bring related merchandise with 10% going back to you.
Please let us know how we can add books to your next event. Info@scatteredbooks.com or (914) 529-8013.