Girl Scouts Workshops and Badges
Scattered Books is proud to provide a comfortable and fun way for Girl Scout Troops to enjoy workshop activities while earning their badges.
- K-1st graders can earn their Storytelling Badge by coming to a special story time, brainstorming their own story and telling it to our very own store rabbit Acorn.
- 2nd-3rd graders can ear their Family Story Badge in a 60-minute selfie biography creation workshop.
- 4th-5th graders can earn their Scribe Badge in a 90-minute customized session.
- An end of the year scrapbooking party, as a fun way to preserve memories. It includes book binding.
- We are happy to host fundraisers and host community projects too!
If you’d like more information, don’t hesitate to email or call us at Info@scatteredbooks.com / (914) 529-8013.